Content

среда, 28 марта 2012 г.

news

I'm so sorry that I didn't write anything to my blog for a long time! But I have a good reason: I was in Germany! It was a very cool trip! We went there with my friends and teacher. We've visited many interesting places, made a lot of photos and had a good time! It was a perfect holidays:) And the weather was also very good and sunny(+15-30). I'll show you some photos later:) xoxo

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow NikkieTsss
Технологии Blogger.

Обо мне

Моя фотография
Moscow, Vladikavkaz, Russia
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Nika. I`m 15. I like fashion, photography, dancing,painting, art, cinema. Thanks for reading! Hope, you liked my blog!xx

Behind The Web

Ask me anything

Answer Questions

Something